I suggest you ...

I chose "Large" instead of "Original" by mistake .. is there any way to get my original photos across now?

This is related to "allow users to 'upgrade' large images to original sizes".

I transferred the originals of one album as a trial as was delighted that it worked so smoothly. I went back and chose all the others, but forgot to change them from Large to Original. Now they're all processing and there's seemingly no way back. There's no cancel, and there's no way to upgrade to original.

I feel like a fool and am not sure how to get around this. If rename the albums on flickr and try and upload again, will it give me the option to transfer as Originals the second time? Is there any other way?

Thanks by the way for the amazing tool. It's super simple and really useful.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anthony Leonard shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kyle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I managed to get hold of Scott (the guy who made this). This is the current status as of February 2017: "Sorry it's currently broken due to some PHP updates and my lack of time to fix it. :-( I would like to fix it, but need to find the time to rebuild it on AppEngine. I'll try over the next few months."

Feedback and Knowledge Base